Gas Insulated Switchgear
Gas insulated switchgear assemblies are gaining importance because of the innate advantage of compactness. Inert, non-flammable SF6 provides three time stronger insulation than air; hence using it as an insulation medium allows for drastic reduction of size and space for high voltage switchgear assemblies. Our GV3 series gas insulated switchgear has a sealed tank design suitable for polluted environments, additionally it requires minimum maintenance. GV3 series switchboards are easy to install & fully extensible at site.
- 30% space saving over AIS
- Plug in type of cable terminations
- Single & double busbar system
- Short time circuit rating up to 40 kA for 1 sec.
- IEC 62271-200, IEC 62271 -100, IEC 62271--102
- Fault Making Earthing through VCB up to 100kA