HN-CH Series Palm-sized Temperature/Humidity Meters
The HN-CH series is reliable and accurate palm-sized temperature/ humidity meter with the measuring humidity range of 0 to 100%RH by using a new developed humidity sensor.
It also provides the data logging function capable to store each 8000 readings of temperature and humidity into memory.
- Excellent reproducibility and reliability by capacitance type humidity sensor
- Humidity sensor with quick response in 15 seconds
- Easy maintenance by complete interchangeable sensors
- Handheld type, desktop type and wall-mounting type are available for various applications.
- Data logging function capable to store each 8000 readings of temperature and humidity into memory
- The sensor used in probe type and separated type can be used in temperature from -40 to 80°C.
- With RS-232C or RS-485 communications interface
- A software package for analyzing data is available.
- Power supply of AA alkaline batteries or through AC adapter
… High Polymer capacitance
type humidity sensor
Temperature … Semi-conductor type temperature
… 0 to 100%RH
Temperature … ±0.5°C
than 15 seconds (at 90% response, 25°C and under
0.1m/s wind flow)
day, hour, minute, relative humidity or dew-point
temperature, measured temperature
data of temperature and humidity
1 to 60 minutes (1 minute increment)
per year, month, day, hour and minute, maximum/minimum/average
temperature/humidity, totalized temperature
alarm, totalizing reference temperature/totalizing
direction, logging repetition, auto-power-off, etc.
or 100VAC (by AC adapter: sold separately)
H113 x D32mm, about 140g (meter including batteries)