IM Series Infrared Multi Analyzer
The IM series is an on-line multi IR wavelength analyzer utilizing the infrared absorption technology for measuring product constituent and/or thickness.
Signal processing capabilities are built into the Compact All-In-One detector unit for easy installation and operation. A maximum of 99 calibration curves can be stored into the detector memory for numerous measurement applications. The detector can be used by itself or connected to a PC/plant control system, as both analog and digital outputs are provided.
- Up to 10 wavelengths, capable of measuring 4 constituents such as; moisture, film-thickness, organism, and coating-thickness in real time simultaneously.
- Connectivity to multiple interfaces, RS485 (MODBUS), Ethernet (LAN)
- High-speed & High-repeatability (28ms)
- Multi-calculation function
- Self-diagnostic function, easy maintenance.
- Conforms to CE standards and IP-65