RM Series Modularized UPS
RM series modularized UPS maintains the technical features of traditional tower-type UPS and adopts modularized design to meet the need of modern service room, while ensuring the high reliability of the system.
RM series offers various power modules and cabinet systems, and the user can able to flexibly combine them according to load demand. The capacity of a single cabinet is 200KVA and that of combined cabinets reaches 400KVA.
- PS system is modular design, N+X redundancy, hot plugging for system update or capacity expansion.
- Strong load adaptability and loading capacity, and excellent power grid applicability.
- Green and energy-saving power supply; overall efficiency: >95%; input power factor: > 0.99; input current harmonics:
- Dual DSP for independent control of power module, no single point of failure.
- Digital control of rectification, inverter, charging and discharging via DSP.
- Integrated and packaged IGBT instead of discrete device to greatly enhance the reliability of power module and UPS system.
- Front panel for easy maintenance, inlet wire from top to bottom for easy connection by user.
- Large touch screen of human-machine interface, a great amount of information.
- Independent charging system, strong charging capacity, Perfect battery management scheme.
- Parallel connection technology of digital modules, precision circular current index.
- Easy to install even close to other equipments, space-saving footprint in service room.
- Redundancy and intelligent adjustable-speed fan, low noise, low power consumption.
- Integrated distribution system inside system cabinet, easy to install, low investment by user.
- Good matching performance with motor.
- DC Starting via battery (cold boot) for easy operation.
- Three-proofing treatment of all circuit boards.