SE3000 Field Data Scanning Units
SE3000 series scanning units are designed for data logging with a personal computer. The basic unit with 6 input points can be connected to 7 sub units (6 input points / sub unit) and maximum 48 analog data can be collected. Two soft ware packages, "KIDS" for data logging and "PASS" for parameter programming, are available.
- Expanded type units can expand input points up to 48 points by connecting sub units (6-point input).
- Data can be easily collected by the data logging software package "KIDS" and the parameter programming software package "PASS".
- The "KIDS" can connect up to 5 sets of SE3000 and manage up to 100 channels.
- 3 kinds of communications interfaces of RS-232C, RS-422A and are built-in.
- The communications protocol is MODBUS for easy system configuration.
- Universal input (32 kinds of DC voltage, thermocouples and resistance thermometers)
- Input is isolated between all channels.
- The unit can be used with BR series graphic recorder as an input extension unit (up to 24 points).
- CE conformance
6 points, sub unit 6-point/unit
* Up to 7 sub units can be connected to 1 base unit
(up to 48 points).
10 DC voltage, 17 thermocouples, 5 resistance thermometers
1digit (for DC voltage and thermocouples)
(for 6 points) to 8 seconds (for 48 points)
disconnection judgment function of thermocouples
and resistance thermometer inputs is built-in. (Enable/disable
RS-422A, RS-485 (switch selection)
* MODBUS protocol
4 alarms for each channel
low, differential high, differential low, rate-of-change
increase, rate-of change decrease (no alarm output)
H138 x W72 x D100mm
Sub unit H138 x W36 x D100mm